Friday, May 31, 2013

Help for my eyes! Should I trust the diagnostic!

Hello
So I went to the eye doctor because I am experiencing some problems with reading, I have constant headaches because I work with my computer for at least 10-12 hours per day and I am very sensitive to the lights. For example, at night when I am driving the lights of the other cars and street lights affect my vision very much, it's not blur but I can feel my eyes making an effort to catch up with the motion, I can't stand the sun light directly onto my eyes and most of the times I am wearing sunglasses.

My previous doctor gave me in 2010 reading glasses with -0.5 and -0.25 to use while I am reading and because I had the felling that it wasn't enough I visited the doctor last week. Since my doctor wasn't in the hospital I accepted to view another doctor but I am not confident of her diagnostic.

She told me that the refraction test said that I needed a -2.5 and -3 lenses and to wear my glasses permanently but since there isn't a need to use that much (something like that) she gave me (after making the reading test with the lenses) -1 and -1 lenses to wear it permanently.

Well, I know I might have a problem with my eyes but I think seriously that I don't need to wear glasses permanently. I just need help with light sensitivity.It's not like I can't read exactly… I don't know but I don't feel comfortable with her diagnosis and she seemed very cold and more interested in giving me glasses rather than listening to my problems.

I am scared I will damage my eyes by not wearing glasses and damage by wearing the wrong glasses!!! What do you think, would you trust her???

См. статью: Help for my eyes! Should I trust the diagnostic!