Friday, May 31, 2013

Flash in my peripheral vision?

Okay, I am really scared now(already asked this, but no one answered and I can't sleep because of it).

Anyways, I was listening to my ipod and answering questions while laying in bed. All the sudden in the peripheral vision in my left eye there was a bright green flash it looked kind of like a star or glitter, and lasted about 1-2 seconds.

I have been afraid to sleep since. Also, to add, I do see see a lot of flashing wavy lines and dots all the time, I don't know if that is normal or not, just curious about that part.

So, what could this have been? Lens crafters said I was nearsighted last year because I can't read street signs, but I don't wear my glasses because they don't do anything besides give me headaches.

Any ideas?

См. статью: Flash in my peripheral vision?