Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Urgent please! New daily disposable contacts user. Feeling uncomfortable?

I recently got fitted for daily disposable lenses. They're Ciba Vision Aqua Comfort Plus.It's only my third day wearing them, and I'm supposed to be wearing them for 8 hours today.So far it's only been a little over 2 hours. I'm meant to have my weekly check-up on Saturday.In my right eye, I have a very slight astigmatism (-0.75 if I remember correctly).My prescription is -4.00 for my left eye and -5.00 for the right, and despite the astigmatism, I'm just wearing normal lenses because I was reassured that it wouldn't make too much of a difference (though I could get astigmatic lenses if I wanted).

Today I had a little trouble putting my contacts in. I kept getting air bubble in them and blinking the contact out. I eventually got the contacts in and they felt fine. I'm almost certain that that they have no lint or soap on them, and that they are the right way up. They looked like a bowl, and when I reversed them they didn't give easily, and once reversed, they turned themselves back to their original (and I'm guessing correct) way.

Once in, the contacts were fine for a while, but now they're starting to feel almost dry and sticky on the surface on my eye, especially when I blink, and I can feel the right one constantly, and the left a little less (mainly when I blink). Also, when I look just through my right eye, everything is slightly blurrier than normal. The contacts are making my eyes feel really itchy, and I've already put Murine contacts refresh and clean eye drops in.

Should I take out my contacts, or leave them in and hope it gets better since my eyes are still adjusting? Thank you for reading my exceptionally long question.

См. статью: Urgent please! New daily disposable contacts user. Feeling uncomfortable?