Saturday, June 1, 2013

Reglazed prescription lenses?

Hey,

Recently I've just had an eye test and I've had a change in prescription. Rather than get new frames, I decided to get my new prescription lenses inserted in to my Ray Bans so that I could swap and change between the clear and tinted lenses should the need arise.

Prior to getting the new lenses fitted, I could take the tinted lenses out easily enough. However, since getting the new lenses inserted, I can't take the clear lenses out through fear of snapping the frame and/or lenses in my attempt to do so… They seem pretty stubborn.

Now, should I take them to the place where I got them done to tell them that I'm finding great difficulty in switching the lenses? Would they be obliged to rectify the matter if this is the case? Or should I just keep trying to loosen the lenses gradually?

I really don't want to have to shell out for a new pair of Ray Bans just to fit my old prescription tinted lenses…

Thanks in advance.

См. статью: Reglazed prescription lenses?