Thursday, May 30, 2013

Need new glasses but can't afford them?

Hey! I'm longsighted so I have difficulty focusing on closer objects like the text in books and things like small phones and stuff. I got glasses from the eye doctor around 6 months or so ago but I didn't wear them that much due to vanity - only put them on when I was in a poorly lit room and felt i was straining my eyes to focus. Anyway, I haven't worn them in a couple months since I wasn't working and at home I didn't have many eye issues. But recently I got a new job and it requires me to do a lot of fine print paperwork and work on the computer which I find strains my eyes. I tried wearing my old glasses but I think my prescription had changed. Glasses are too expensive to buy - could I just replace the lenses?

См. статью: Need new glasses but can't afford them?