Thursday, April 4, 2013

I need a makeover - where to start! - 2

I'm 21, I think its time for a change as I'm not 100% happy with what I see in the mirror and I think that affects how I feel about myself quite a bit.At this age I want to be happy with myself and have worked out completely who I am, but I'm not quite there yet.So I think I need a little makeover to help me grow up a bit physically so I can help myself grow up mentally too!

I'm young looking (I Look more 17/18 than 21) and 5'3. I'm 9st 10lbs. (about 136 pounds) but im currently losing weight! I've lost nearly 28lbs and I want to lose more!

Although I have lots of clothes, nothing seems to be able to put together to create a outfit I really like.. I also have long-ish black hair but it has grown out of any style I have blue eyes and pale skin. I wear contact lenses too!

What could I do with my hair, make up, clothes? should I get a tan to give me a bit of colour, wax my eyebrows please help!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34sh2q1&s=6

Thanks :)

См. статью: I need a makeover - where to start! - 2