Monday, April 1, 2013

Contact Problems? Dry/sensitive eyes?

So ive had contacts for about 7 months. Honestly the best decision ive made. But theres one problem.My eyes sometimes get so irritated and or dry before and and after (so the only time there bearable is when there in) I take them off once the contact begins to dry or when i no longer need them. Sometime it feels like theres something in my eye, so when i turn my eye to the farthest left or right it hurts, if i roll them with my eyes close it feels like there still in. Ive checked each lense every time. They only problem is they stick they stick to themselves (henceforth very dry) i use Acuvue Most one day lens. Wear them from about 6am-4pm before taking them out, stretch a little longer on weekends and holidays. Any suggestion?

См. статью: Contact Problems? Dry/sensitive eyes?