Sunday, March 31, 2013

My mom is being really rude, mean & jealous?

So this morning she woke me up at 8:00 to clean.Im not going to lie I got a bit mad. All she ever wants to do is clean.So I got up turned on the T. V and started making up my bed. She comes in turns off the t.v. And says its easter this is the day jesus rose from the dead to save us.No t.v or music that is not related to jesus. --- I totally understand what the day means but shes never did this before. I got really upset but I just continued to make my bed. Then she says Come help me clean the refridge.So I went into the kitchen started helping her and she says I ALREADY DID THAT SHELF.Do the other one. I told her Well I didnt know. Then I started cleaning the other shelf. She said You can never do anything without and attitude. Grow up! I told her I dont have an attitude and sat on the kitchen chair. She said Yes you do. You get an attitude with me and only me. If your grandmother told you to you wouldnt get mad.My mom always says things like this. Then she says YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET ABOUT THE CONTACTS LENSES YOUR NOT GETTING THEM. I'm in dance and my glasses limit my actions.So we made an appointment to get them. If I dont get them im not going to be in the spring dance or dance team. Then I told her YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED THEM FOR! She says I dont care. You dont respect or love me I can tell. But you know what you need me more than I. need you. Then she starts screaming about the dishes about how I didnt put them in the right rack. I told her grandma did it. Then shes says Well my bad.So I got up off the chair and went to the couch. Then she says NO MORE RAP MUSIC since your pissed off. I just ignored her.So then I heard a clank. I just thought a plate hit another plate. But come to figure out the spoons fell. She came to where I was. She said YOU HEARD THAT CLANK AND YOU DIDNT EVEN COME CHECK ON ME ?! I told her I DIDNT. KNOW THE SPOONS FELL I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A PLATE HITTING ANOTHER ONE! Then she says you dont care at all. Whats her prob?

См. статью: My mom is being really rude, mean & jealous?