Friday, April 5, 2013

Eye doctor vs circle lenses?

So. I'm doing a costume where I really need to wear circle lenses for the complete look. I don't wear contacts so I don't know my base curve or anything.
I know doctors in the US disapprove of circle lenses and won't prescribe them… But if I were to just go in for a fitting, to know the base curve, and such.and bought the contacts on my own, would that be fine?

I actually just ordered them last night.generally with circle lenses the base curve is 8.6.which is about the average eye base curve.obviously all eyes are different though. I just wish the FDA in the US would approve them because if you follow the rules to wearing them.they're perfectly safe. They're as safe as you want to make them.as are any other contact lenses.It would even prevent a lot of people from doing it wrong if they could get them through their eye doctor!
SO. anyways.would it make sense for me to bring in my contacts when they arrive if I were to go for some sort of fitting? If they fit correctly would they be able to recommend what kind of solution I should use for that material? Or will they just scold me and tell me not to wear them period.

If a eye doctor can't sell them to you.can they still recommend the best ones for you? I just want to go about this the best way I can.

См. статью: Eye doctor vs circle lenses?