Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Red veins in my eyes! HELP!

I woke up this morning and discovered red veins in my eyes, more in the left eye than the right eye.
Details:
I got monthly contact lenses yesterday (I had contacts before and I wore them for a year but stopped because I didn't order them) and I wore them for ~6.5 hours and my eyes were just normal. This morning after I washed up and put the contacts on (there was a little sting in my left eye but I thought it was due to the contact lens didn't stay nicely and so I blinked a couple times, moved the lens around a bit and the pain was gone), then started to brush my hair and I realized there were so many red veins in my left eye! I got so frightened and I took both left and right lens off right away. I didn't know if it was actually because of the sting I had when I put it on or because of lack of sleep, I couldn't sleep last night because my wisdom teeth caused a problem and ached so much.
I am wearing glasses now and I see a tiny decrease in the amount of red veins in my left eye, there are also red veins in my right eye which was not apparent this morning. I will go see an optometrist if they are still there in the afternoon.
Does anyone know why these red veins appeared? I've never had this happening to me so I am very worried right now. Terribly sorry for ranting! Any answers are great! Any comments are also welcome! THANK YOU!

См. статью: Red veins in my eyes! HELP!