Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I want contacts but?

Http://www.candylens.com/products/EOS-Ice-Blue.html

I REALLY want these circle lenses ( i wear glasses )
I want to order some that are prescription.

I called my eye doctor to get the prescription numbers or whatever but they said i had to go to the place where i buy my glasses to get my eyes measured for contacts. I am going Friday to get my eyes measured and stuff.i'm a little nervous.Is this gonna hurt or something? Also, are they gonna give me like a number say for example
(EX)
Left: 1.05
Right: 1.36

http://www.candylens.com/products/EOS-Ic…

So i can just order them online? Because the options are like that on the website.

Lol i really don't know much about contacts, this is my first time i'll ever be wearing them! Are they extremely hard to get use to?

См. статью: I want contacts but?