Monday, April 1, 2013

Do i really need to throw away perfectly comfortable daily wear regular soft lenses?

They were scheduled to be thrown away on the 3rd of December last year. The expiry date is 2016, but the doc told me I'd need to get a new pair after only one year of wearing them.
I'm still using them, I have them on even as I type this question, and they are extremely comfortable and extremely clear. I've never had red eyes or pain or vision problems or anything.So then why on earth would I need to dispose off perfectly comfortable contacts? Doesn't this look like a scam? Shouldn't we keep using them for as long as they are comfortable to wear, and replace them the moment they start being uncomfortable? 'm not being cheap, I've already purchased a new pair. But the new pair is factory-sealed. Don't want to take the new pair out as long as the old pair works. Please don't be rude while answering. I don't like rude people. I respect you, and I would appreciate if you respect me. Thanks. :)

См. статью: Do i really need to throw away perfectly comfortable daily wear regular soft lenses?