Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why do I experience a burning sensation on my eyes?

Why do I experience a burning sensation with my eyes followed by tears? I don't know if that makes sense. I mostly experience it after a whole day of work. I accidentally touch my eyes then the burning sensation starts.It is unbearable so I close my eyes. Then, tears follows. I stopped wearing contacts lens (Air Optix) because it's so cold in our office, my contact lens dries (I use drops but then it starts to feel uncomfortable, this is a another issue) that's why I stopped using them.
Added (1). Actually, I'm a video editor. I work 10hours facing the computer in an airconditioned room. I stopped using contact lens for now. What may be the a good remedy? Natural tears? Thanks!

См. статью: Why do I experience a burning sensation on my eyes?