Friday, April 5, 2013

Can you wear two different brands of contacts in each eye?

This is my 4th or 5th question pertaining to my eye problems. Here's my new question: Can you wear two different brands of contacts in each eye? For those of you keeping up with my eye problems (I should say eye doctor problems), I did call my eye doctor this morning and demanded he do something about my right eye (it has astigmatism in it and he wouldn't do anything about it for the past year). He said he would order me a Toric lens for my right eye, but he's going to keep my left eye the same. Basically, he's going to have me wear Acuvue Oasys in my left eye and a Bausch and Lomb Toric in my right eye (not sure which one though).Is this safe to do???

См. статью: Can you wear two different brands of contacts in each eye?