Monday, April 1, 2013

How to improve VERY bad eyesight?

I just turned sixteen and had been wearing eyeglasses since I was eleven.It started with -1.25/-1.50 with my first eye glass, left and right eye respectively.My grade has been worsening by -1.00 every year. Unfortunately, no, my prescription is -6.25/-7.00 for my eyeglass and -4.25/-6.00 with my contact lenses.My eyesight is killing me at times.At first I thought it was normal as one of my friends had a -4.00 to -6.00 when we were eleven. I noticed that more are wearing eyeglasses, but aren't worsening at the same rate I have. I unfortunately noticed this to late. I'm now at risk of retinal detachment, which is quite worrying as I am still quite young. I'm considering of laser eye surgery as soon as I turn of legal age in two year time but, am put off due the complaints and risks that I have came across during my research. I am very reliant on my eyesight 24/7, and I am very reluctant to remove my eyeglass even if it's just for an hour.
This horrible eyesight is a shame, I have the worst eyesight in the family. I can't really do anything without my contacts or eyeglasses. And as a martial artist, it is such a bother to even put on my contacts with how the lenses dry so fast, specially during the winter. I can't even see a few inches away without any lenses or eyeglass!
Is there any way I can improve my eyesight without spending any money?

См. статью: How to improve VERY bad eyesight?