Saturday, April 6, 2013

Should I ask her about her eyes?

My newest colleague has very unnerving yellow eyes. I think I'm a year or two younger than her, and she is somehow very intimidating. I don't think they are contacts. Also, her gaze is so intense it's kind of scary. The first time my boss and I met her she was wearing sunglasses, obviously to hide her striking irises. She is slightly hostile and she doesn't talk to anyone very often. I wanted to ask her about her eyes and what her problem was but she left the studio before I got the chance. Her pupils are always either very large for long periods of time or they are very small, about the size of a pin head for extended periods of time. I looked in the phone book for her address and I went to her house in the afternoon last Saturday. Her house is huge.It's very secluded and has multiple balconies and 2 sky towers. The first time I met her she was talking to my boss and she was wearing studded platform ankle boots that could hurt somebody, tight, black leather pants that buckled down the sides, 5 belts all with studs or chains, a corset type, black tube top and a white smoking vest. When she answered the door she was wearing what I assumed was a bathing suit, the platform boots, an oversized jacket most likely her boyfriend's, and a mouth cover with a pink print of the jaw, cheek bones, and a nose crevasse. She looked even more intimidating. Her eyes practically glowed in the evening light. I tried to look into her eyes but I looked away. She then reached into a pocket on the jacket and pulled out some sunglasses with blacked out lenses. She put them on, but I could still see her yellow irises. She asked me what I was doing there and I told her I wanted to talk. She said, "Well, I don't so you're welcome to leave." I looked up at her from the lowest of the steps leading to the front door and then the door shut practically in my face. I'm 17 and my main question is, Should I ask her about her eyes and her hostility, and why am I oddly attracted to someone that cruel seeming. When she was talking to our boss she told him that she would be more enthusiastic when the time came to that. I heard her laughing distantly before she came to the door. What is up with her and her eyes?

См. статью: Should I ask her about her eyes?