Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A piece of my contact lens is stuck behind my eye?

Uh, hi.so i went to a party last night and forgot to take out my contacts.

anyway my contacts were old and shitty (i know, shame on me, i should know better, whatever)

i feel asleep with them in and the next morning they hurt like hell, so i took them out… sort of.

the one came other fine, but the other got stuck and ripped.i got most of it out, but theres still a piece in there somewhere.its not in my iris anymore, i think maybe it fell under my eye or to the corner or something.

it hurts like hell, and i cant get it out.so what then?

will it like dissolve after a while, or what? should i go to the doc?

i can see, it just feels like theres something stuck in it and its driving me insane.

herp herp.

thanks in advance.

См. статью: A piece of my contact lens is stuck behind my eye?