Friday, March 8, 2013

Will wearing plus lenses correct my myopia?

I've been wearing glasses since I was 14[now I'm 17] and this thing starts to annoy me.
I am going through my teen ages wearing glasses (not any one's wish) and even if they're really nice-looking and I look nice with them on it just bothers me..I can't see entirely, I mean..even if I see perfect when I'm looking through them, downwards, upwards and sidewards my vision's blurry.
And the bad thing is that with the years wearing on, my vision gets worse and worse.[Now I have: right eye - 2, 75 and left eye - 2, 50 | at 14, I had just - 2 at both eyes]

My optician recommended me a Lasik and I will surely get it, but I have to be older than 20.So till then I wanna fix it a bit.
I have read that wearing plus lenses will diminish myopia and, in the same time, I've read that it won't do any good to my vision, even worsen it.
I also do a lot of eye-exercises and eat well[many carrots, greenish vegetables… ]..but then I came across this plus-lenses-thing.

Could you please tell me what to do? I'd be so grateful.
Thank you in advance for helpin me !

См. статью: Will wearing plus lenses correct my myopia?