Saturday, March 9, 2013

Can I be off a few numbers when ordering contact lenses?

I wore contacts for over 3 years, I went back to wearing glasses and I've been wearing them for over 3 years now as-well. I seem to cycle from contacts to lenses.My question is whether I can take my SRx for buying contacts? I know which brand and everything down to which lenses model. Conveniently the prescription it asked for is identical in format to the one I have for SRx. However on my OS I require -3.00 for my Cyl and the lowest is -2.75 also on my OD I require 005 for axis and the lowest they have is 010.Do these number make a drastic change? Can I afford to be cheap and just be a few number off? I have astigmatism also so i dont know if that also matters when considering these small compromises.

См. статью: Can I be off a few numbers when ordering contact lenses?