Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What is a contact lense fitting? Do I need one?

I realize a contact lense fitting is to obtain a contact lense prescription. However, is this ONLY to determine what brand is the best? No other measurements are taken, except for the comfort of the lenses, correct?

Because I absolutely will not pay 100$+ for sampling lenses in front of a doctor.this is utter nonsense.

My question is, is it okay to purchase contact lenses online using my regular glasses prescription (without getting the fitting)? If I purchase daily contact lenses for a STIGMATISM, is there a high probability that they will not work for me? Lastly, if there are any daily contact lense suggestions as far as brands, please let me know what the best brand is!

thank you!

См. статью: What is a contact lense fitting? Do I need one?