Friday, March 8, 2013

Removing contact lenses?

Hello :)

I'm quite a new contact lens user, and I have a bit of a problem removing my lenses. Usually, one side comes out easily, almost immediately on the first or second try, then the other is challenge… meaning about 10 minutes of trying? There was once I took half an hour on and off, and my eye got really red and irritated.

I've read quite a few articles on how to remove them but I'm already doing what they tell me… I usually do the pinching method but that really irritates my eye after a lot of trying. After failing with the pinching, I then try looking to the side and sliding the lens to the white and attempt to remove it from there but that hardly works either, and also irritates my eye quite a bit.

I do get them out eventually, but it's quite a stressful process… Does it really just come with practice? Is there a more reliable method that I can try?

I can put my lenses in with completely no trouble at all.My optician said it's usually the other way round for most people!

Lastly, do your eyes always get really dry after wearing contacts? Is it another getting-used-to thing or is it just that way?

And any other advice regarding lenses is appreciated! Thank you so so much really :)

См. статью: Removing contact lenses?