Saturday, March 9, 2013

What will they do if I already ordered with them but decided to go somewhere else?

About 3 weeks ago I ordered contact lenses again from my eye Dr.'s office. I called them up.It came out to be 125 dollars in total. One of my friends told me that I could get them a lot cheaper recently through this website. I checked it out and wow there's a big difference.So now I want to order online and forget about purchasing the ones I already ordered.My question is. Will I get in trouble or be told something if I don't go pick up the ones I already ordered? I haven't paid for them yet. Not until I go pick them up. I'd rather save money by buying them online than to spend half as much at my optometrist. Thanks.

См. статью: What will they do if I already ordered with them but decided to go somewhere else?