Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tear in contact lens?

Hi!

I was just trying to take out my contact lens, and i failed to remove it at the first try, then suddenly when i blinked after that it kind of creased up in my eye such that it was half out of my eye already. When i closed my eye and opened it again it creased up again and i removed it, and saw a tiny tear at the edge of the lens :(

Is that why it kept coming out? My mum said it could scratch my cornea and i shouldnt wear it anymore so i threw it away and replaced it with a new one… now i have only 1 unused contact lens left *_*

How do you think i tore the lens? It wasn't uncomfortable before that, could it have been my nails? It was right at the edge and it was a really tiny tear… how do you think i can prevent my contacts from tearing? Sigh it's only the 5th day since opening, what a waste :(

См. статью: Tear in contact lens?