Thursday, March 7, 2013

What style of jeans should I wear?

I'm fairly new to wearing jeans. I never used to wear them. But, i'm trying to improve my image a bit (trying to 'dress to impress') and I saw jeans as a big step forward for me. But, as i'm new to wearing jeans and the whole concept of it, I don't know which style to get. There are 2 factors that kinda need to be considered.
First, I have quite beefy legs. I don't really want skinny jeans with that in mind. Also, I want to consider what would suit my shoes. I wear a pair of Nike Dunk High's (here's a reference if you want to see them: http://purchaze.com/en/1064/nike-dunk-high-black-wolf-grey-white.html)
I usually wear jeans over the top of the shoe instead of tucking them under. That's just another thing to consider.So, my question is, what would you recommend? As a small side note, if it's relevant, my general dress is Nike Dunk High's, a pair of jeans that are soon to be decided, plain t-shirt, baggy hooded jumper and simple glasses (it might be contact lenses soon instead of glasses).

As I mentioned, i'm new to the whole concept of wearing jeans so any help would be great! Thank you in advance :)

См. статью: What style of jeans should I wear?