Saturday, March 9, 2013

Wearing expired contact lenses, is it fine?

So, my lenses are going to "expire" on March 12 because I started wearing it on Feb 12, my doctor said I shouldn't wear it after Tuesday (Mar 12).So, yesterday, I asked my mom and I to go to the optometrist but she won't let me because it's my finals starting on Monday.

And I wouldn't let myself wear glasses nor be partially blind while in school. I just refuse to wear glasses okay.So, can I extend it for a day? AND A DAY ONLY.

What are monthly contacts? Are they the one I have? I'm not sure about the expiry date on the foil itself because my doctor took it because she said she needs it to be sent somewhere (or for some records, I'm not sure) And no, I haven't been wearing them everyday..I only wear them during working days and not on weekends.

См. статью: Wearing expired contact lenses, is it fine?