Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My eyesight is horribly bad it's CRAZY and I'm really scared? Contacts or no!

I've been wearing glasses since I was 6 and I'm 15 now. Left eye is -11.25 and right is -11.00…
I always shower with my glasses on because I can't see ANYTHING at all … I can only see things if they're literally an inch or so away from my face. The farther the things are, the more blurrier it is.
I have prescription goggles but the highest degree they have is -10.00 so I have to stick with that which sucks. I never take off my glasses except for when I sleep.
The thing is, it keeps getting worse and worse. Almost every time I visit my optometrist, I get new lenses. I'm scared of what's going to happen in the future. Should I be worried?
Also, I want to get contacts but will it worsen my vision or will it affect it any way? If so, how?

BQ: What is considered legally blind? Am I legally blind?

См. статью: My eyesight is horribly bad it's CRAZY and I'm really scared? Contacts or no!