Friday, March 8, 2013

Can I put my Laptop in carry-on? and can I use my Laptop while on a plane?

I am going with my niece this summer to Wyoming to see her dad.My sis cant go since someone has to watch and take care of the other two kids, So I offered to go with my niece since she is only 8 years old and all the flights require changing planes at least twice.

Anyway, I will be taking online classes during this summer for college and will need my laptop while there, I don't know how long I'll be up there, at least a week maybe two, if not more.So I would fail my classes if I didn't have my laptop.
Can I take it on the plane with me, I've seen what happens to fragile things when in luggage and not carry-on.My sis got me a ceramic wolf figurine and it was nothing but dust when she got home.

On Due Date he was kicked off the plane for using his phone, an electronic, well, it was because Zack said the B word and got Morton shot, but that wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been using his phone. The attendant said to turn off all electronics.

It would be really good if I could use my laptop while flying since the each flight is several hours long and I cant stare at my shoes the whole time, unless I was willing to loose my sanity.

What about my flat iron? I cant live with my crazy hair with out a flat iron.
And my contact lenses solution? I heard you cant bring liquids on a plane.

См. статью: Can I put my Laptop in carry-on? and can I use my Laptop while on a plane?