Friday, March 8, 2013

Why are my contact lenses constantly dry?

I wear soft lenses that last for a month by the brand Cooper Vision Biofinity Sphere. About six months ago, they were changed to that brand by the optometrist because apparently they didn't have my prescription anymore, originally they were Air Optics.It hasn't just been dry with my current set, but two other pairs before were also dry. I have tried two different solutions, Activize and currently Pure Moist. I find myself having to blink tons of times a day just to get them to moisten a little bit, but my left eye is drier than the right eye. I have tried those eye drop tear things to wet your eyes, designed for contacts, but after five minutes they go back to being dry again. I have even put my solution in a spray bottle and sprayed it on my eye… I've done EVERYTHING!

It's really annoying and people probably think I'm mad for blinking so much! It's even harder since i'm in highschool and I can't exactly take out my contacts hygienically! It's so uncomfortable and I hate it!

~I have to wear contacts because I have PE where we have to swim.~

См. статью: Why are my contact lenses constantly dry?