Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sometimes my vision goes blurry? Help?

Heyy. Now heres the problem.

Well one day i noticed sometimes when i read or stare at my ipod/computer screen my vision goes blurry. If its a book then i cant read the words, if its on my ipod i cant read the text, etc.so i asked my mum to take me to the eye optomitrist. She did. They did a test where they put this machine with lenses on it and asked me if it was blurry or not, if the one before i could see better, etc.i did that. Then they put the machine again and i was asked to read out the letters on the screen (also using the machine) so i did. I got all the letters correct but it took a bit of a struggle to read the smaller ones. Then they got a paper with words on it and slowy brang it up to my face to see when it got blurry several times. Turns out i was short-sighted. They said i would need glasses for when i need to concentrate like in class, or watch tv and stuff. There were only plastic frames and i didnt like them, bit i agreed because after all, its for my health.

But then we got a envolope and in it it was from them.It said "You will not be recieving free spectacles" and other stuff like that about the goverment and stuff.So i didnt get any

Now i asked my mum to go to another eye test. She said "whats the point, you went before and your eyesight doesnt change".So basically i have two questions.

1. Whats wrong with my vision?
2. How to convince my mum to take me to an eye optomitrist again?
Added (1). And if i shake my head it will just go away but sometimes come back again
>>> Sometimes my vision goes blurry? Help?