Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Optical express won't give me my money back?

I opted for laser eye surgery last year as I was getting dry eye after a year of wearing contact lenses.i went to a optical express clinic they did all the test and said I was all ok to go for it so I booked it and was due for laser in a couple of months (October) in September my eyes were very very bad as they got more dry and irritated so I phoned optical express to check my eyes over again for me. I went to the consultation again and this time the lady said I have blocked glands and dryness and she said I should cancel and I would be in titled to my money back as its not my fault. The refund policy phoned me 2 days after and said I was right to cancel as my eyes would have been even more dry after the op and that my money would be back in my account in 28 days. Well this was in November and still no sign of it back, I've phoned them again and they said they are sorry and didn't realize it didn't process and are sorting it out right away, we'll its now February and still no sign, I've got back on to them and they are just putting me through to someone else then someone else and so on… I'm getting no where. I've been back up the branch and they said they have nothing to do with the financial department even though they were the ones who took my 200 Pound from me over the phone direct debit. I've just ran out of ideas now how to get it back, anyone got any advice on what I could do? I really need help as I've heard they are in financial debt so I feel like giving up hope also when I phone them they are just so rude on the phone!
>>> Optical express won't give me my money back?