Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I have blue-green eyes and i feel everyone is jealous of me?

I'm from Iran and I have blue-green eyes.My mother is from Europe and my father is Iranian. I get along just fine with my mom's side (maybe because i look like them more? lol) but i feel like my dad's side doesn't like me much. I always felt the odd one out fo his family because i look more white then they do.My cousins are for sure jealous of me..as people question them if they're indian at times and they don't like it. They tried bleaching their skin and wearing contact lenses and i caught 1 of them lying to this guy that likes me and told him that she is "half" iranian and half "white" … when clearly she is 150% iranian and no european in her… i just feel like all iranians hate me because they don't see light eyes often and they get jealous.
should i say something to my cousins or should i just ignore them? it's hard to ignore though. Our grandparents clearly treat them nicer then me. When i was little she use to pull my hair if i did something wrong and say i have "evil" eyes and that i get jealous a lot of other people… but why would i be jealous of my cousins.everyone tells me i look like a movie star because of my eye color so why would i change that for *** brown eyes? lol
>>> I have blue-green eyes and i feel everyone is jealous of me?