Saturday, February 9, 2013

My contacts hurt and I'm not sure why?

I got my contacts in september 2012 and Have had some normal beginner problems. There are some days and even weeks where I can go the entire day (6:00 am - 10:00 pm) without taking them out, and then there are other days where I can barely go 3 hours. Usually regardless, my eye hurt over the weekend where I try to leave them out. I wore my contacts all day last saturday (9 isn am - 11pm) and they did hurt a little towards 11, but nothing to really complain about. However, I have not been able to wear them all this week because my eyes legit hurt. I've been using normal dry eye drops, which I do have dry eyes and thats usually the case why I cant wear them. Any suggestions on how to heal this or make this stop happening?

Also, I am in school and have to move my eyes to the side to see powerpoints in class.So basically, when my eyes move the either corner, they hurt and I cant leave them in that possession for long, which is a problem.Is this usual?

Id appreciate any answer, as long as it isnt negative

I use Acuvue 1 Day. I use ReNu solution.
>>> My contacts hurt and I'm not sure why?