Friday, February 8, 2013

Cataract surgery complication?

After going through cataract surgery on my right eye, i had a little blur vision but my doctors said it will be recovered in weeks to come, later after about 6/months the blur vision still was the same however i noticed a "White Membrane" developing in front of the lens which was later advised by my doctor to go through another eye-laser treatment for removal of the "layer" which did not improve or either decrease my vision however now my vision is 95% blue & can't see anything clearly so does it that mean that i have lost my vision, doctor only suggested me some medicine named NACLOF EYE DROPS FOR 2 WEEKS WHICH IS NOT DOING ANYTHING THAT I CAN ACCOUNT FOR AS IMPROVEMENT??? PLS LOOK FORWARD TO A GOOD ADVISE FROM EYE PROFESSIONAL
>>> Cataract surgery complication?