Friday, February 8, 2013

Contact lens stuck.i think?

Ok so here is my issue i think my contact lense has moved out of place in my eye… i noticed my contact was getting out of place and i was trying to fix it but then i accidentally blinked and it was gone while i was looking for it i noticed it felt like there was something in the side of my eye… now i realize i cant lose it in the back of my eye but i know people sometimes get them stuck on the eyelid… and it doesnt hurt but it feels weird like something is in the side of my eye that i cant get out so my question is… is it possible for my contact to get stuck in the side of my eye (like it wuld if it was stuck under my top eyelid)… if it is possible that what im feeling is my contact how do i get it to come out because it doesnt hurt but like i said it feels like its there and its driving me crazy PLEASE HELP
>>> Contact lens stuck.i think?