Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Contacts are burning/stinging my eyes?

I use Acuvue Oaysis with hydra clear contacts and opti free all purpose solution. Just recently, my contacts have been stinging and watering at random parts of the day. I would be sitting in class and they would start to water and burn.
Then other times, my eyes would be completely fine for a while and then it would start to sting again. I find it hard to look up when this happens and in bright light it is more likely to water. I feel a slight discomfort when i blink too. When I take them out at night they become bloodshot and the pain is unbearable so I close my eyes for about 10 minutes before I can see regularly again.
One time I went to the nurse and rinsed out my contacts with a different solution and it was a little bit better.
Does anyone know what this is? It's been going on for a week now! Thanks!
>>> Contacts are burning/stinging my eyes?