Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Eye irritation after wearing contact lenses?

I have finished my trial pair of contact lenses, it went very well, didn't experience any discomfort once I got used to them. I had to have my 3 month supply ordered in so I went a week without contact lenses. Anyway, they arrived a couple of days ago, the next day I woke up and popped them in - They stung a little at first, probably because they were new and I wasn't used to it but then they were fine throughout the day. I removed my lenses later on that day and I started feeling discomfort in my left eye, not so much pain, it just feels like a scratching sensation every time I close my eye. For example, I closed my eyes to go to sleep and I couldn't move my eyes without my left eye feeling like there was something in it - I haven't found anything and have flushed it out. I went to bed and woke up today, it seems to be a little bit less sore today but it still feels strange. Could this be due to me removing them incorrectly or perhaps my eyes just adjusting to wearing contact lenses again? I haven't wore them since.

Thank you. ^^
>>> Eye irritation after wearing contact lenses?