Sunday, October 7, 2012

Why does one brand of Contacts work great for someone, but not for me?

I have had contacts for over a year now. I started on Biofinity, they were the expensive ones. $100 6months. When these expired, i looked around on the internet for cheaper ones, but still comfortable. I decided on "Biomedic 55 premiers".($50) My eye doctor ordered them in, but said they wont be as comfortable, I got them anyway, because reviews were great.
I got them, and they suck. I wear them from 6am, and by 6pm, they are unbearable, and they get foggy for some reason. They make my eyes feel dry, and are bad overal. For the first 8 hours they are fine, but after that I hate them.

Once, i accidentally wore my Biofinitys overnight, woke up, they were fine. I did the same once with Biomedic 55s, and everything was blurry and my eyes hurt.
>>> Why does one brand of Contacts work great for someone, but not for me?