Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Could my contact lens be in my eye?

This morning I tried to put my contact lens in, first time it got stuck to my figure but I thought it went in the second time. Yet, on my way to college I noticed my eyesight was a bit blurry so I covered each eye in turn and my left eye was completely blurred vision. I then started to panic thinking it was at the back of my eye.So I looked in a mirror and checked, shut my eyes and rolled them around and felt in the corners but I could feel or see the lens.

Later on I had two friends have a look, they held my eye fully open, then told me to look down etc and both said they couldn't see anything.
My eye isn't painful or red and it isn't watering.

Could the contact lens still be in my eye? Or has it just fallen out somewhere?

Thanks
>>> Could my contact lens be in my eye?