Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Is this Elizabeth Taylor's real eye color? (pic inside)? - 1

Http://www.audiolibra.com/images/lg_sn5658.jpg

Look at her eyes! Is that her natural eye color? I always hear that she has a pair of violet eyes but I always thought it was just a rumor or perhaps she likes to wear violet-colored contact lenses. I never actually believe it coz I never think that violet eye color truly exists.Do you think the violet/purple color of her eyes in that pic is real? Or do you think she wore contact lenses? Or perhaps the picture is photoshopped?

Speaking of which, do you think violet eye color truly exists? I'm not talking about violet as in due to light refraction or a variant of blue, but a real solid violet/purple color. Could there be such a color for human's eyes? The wikipedia article on "Eye color" also mentions about violet eye color but there are no sufficient details nor are there pictures.

p.s: I'm talking about natural eye color of course, NOT contact lens LOL. Oh and for those of you who say that violet eye color DOES exist, could you please provide me with your source or pictures? Thanx!
Added (1). Here's another picture of Liz Taylor (she looks kinda old here, perhaps this was taken on her late age): image

Do you think her eyes appear violet/purple to you?
>>> Is this Elizabeth Taylor's real eye color? (pic inside)? - 1