Monday, October 8, 2012

Why does it take more than one time to make my eye glasses right?

I went to the eye doctor to get new glasses because the ones I have been wearing are 4 years old and scratched and even though the distance seemed good the bi-focal had weakened slightly.
I was told my left eye has improved and the right was the same and the bi-focal needed a bump up.

I go to pick up the new glasses and my vision was blurred and could not read from the bi-focal.It was as if I had someone Else glasses on my face.
The Tech said I had to get use to them. 2 weeks later my distance maybe better and no good from the bi-focal.
I went 2 weeks ago and picked up the new glasses and today I still can read no better than with the first pair. They ask me if I have medical issues and the like. The bottom line I see much better out of the old glasses and can see out of the bi-focal. Looking through the new glasses it is as if the print seems a bit smaller than it is if I take the glasses off my face.any ideas for me besides going back to the old glasses would help. They did tell me I have to get use to these glasses to not wear the old ones and I have not. The lens is made of the same material as the old ones and the same place made the old ones. Help!!!
>>> Why does it take more than one time to make my eye glasses right?