Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My vision has got worse?

I'm 15 years old. I have never had any eye sight problems till now.At my school everyone got their eyes checked with a simple eye test/exam. I couldn't read the smallest letters from a distance, that i could a year a go. I was a bit scarred because i knew my results will not be positive and they were not.My schools nurse gave me a diagnose: OS: 0, 7 OD: 0, 5. She told me to go and meet an eye doctor and eat blueberries. Then she asked me, if i use computer everyday. I understood that the eye damage is probably because of using computer everyday and not resting my eyes. I informed my mother about it and she told me, that she'll take me to a doctor if i want it and have problems at school and elsewhere. I thought about it.My vision isn't that bad, that i can't see basic things, people at a distance, see blackboard at school, read and have a normal life. The thing that scares me is that i have problems reading letters from a pretty long distance, see little details like little leaves, waterdrops. Many things.i see them but they are a bit blurry, I also have problems seeing in a bad light, it's worse then, than it is in a bright day. The thing is that i want to make a change. I want to get my sight back as it was.i have read that my diagnose isn't that bad… i just want to see all the little, beautiful details i could a about a year ago. I just don't want to believe that the only way for my vision to be better, is to wear glasses/lenses or have surgery. Please help, Any help will mean a lot to me.
Added (1). The thing is that.it's not about if my vision is gonna get worse… i just want to make my vision better if it is even possible.
>>> My vision has got worse?