Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Should I wear contact lenses when I play basketball?

I wear glasses in school and at my house and i HATE them. I look like a nerd.My vision is pretty bad too. I played basketball without my glasses or any contact lenses and I did okay. Now im in high school, and i think my vision is becoming worse. For example, today in gym me and my friends were playing football and I dropped a few passes. When I look at someone from a far distance, there face is blurry to me. I can see their body and I know who they are, but I cant see their face. What happens if in basketball, my coach or a teammate is giving me a signal with their fingers or by using a facial expression, then what do i do??? Can someone please give me a suggestion? Thank you

P.S IM NOT WEARING GOGGLES!
>>> Should I wear contact lenses when I play basketball?