Monday, October 8, 2012

Are Red eye contacts bad for eyes?

I have always wanted red eyes and thinking about finally getting all the cool cloths now I got a big of cash, but contacts that changed the eye colour seem like it wont work and could damage my eyes, so I thought ask first and don't go blind later

your eyes change to light (go bigger when dark and small in light) so would the eye contact change too?
Can it damage your sight If you wore it most or all the time?
and additional info would help too

and if its 100% safe where can I get some that could also correct my vision like normal contacts lenses?

People around my town are gonna FreakOut XD once I got all my cloths I like I'm gonna be the creepiest thing to hit Gravesend since all the dead people buried here from the BlackDeath lol
>>> Are Red eye contacts bad for eyes?