Friday, October 12, 2012

My optician gave me my contact lenses but I'm really confused because.?

Well I went for an assessment to get contact lenses (I have glasses) and they said that trial ones will arrive at the store for me to pick up. I also have to make an appointment with someone for them to teach me how to put them in. Anyway, my mom went to the store to pick the contact lenses up and they said they are meant to be used for a month, that's all they said. A lens container thing came with it but with nothing in it and two lenses came in a little box with some liquid in it, what should I put in the round lens container thing? (If you know what I'm talking about lol.) Can I just put in the contact lenses right now? or what do I have to do? Get a solution?:S Thank you!
>>> My optician gave me my contact lenses but I'm really confused because.?