Monday, October 8, 2012

My wife has changed in character?

We have been married just 5 months and I knew my wife for about a year before we married. Yet over the last six weeks she has changed.
She has taken to wearing old fashioned clothes like something from the fifties and a month ago I came home to find her wearing thick old fashioned cats eye glasses with thick coke bottle lenses.
I said i had no idea she needed glasses and she told me she did not but enjoyed wearing them for fun. She has contacts that she puts in so she can see through the thick lenses.
I find this uncomfortable and was very concerned going out with her.
She seems to have changed a lot and is very feminine as opposed to how she was and now seems very subordinate and wants me to take control more than before.
I am not comfortable with this and wonder how to deal with it.
>>> My wife has changed in character?