Sunday, October 7, 2012

Why are my new glasses giving me a headache?

I had first worn glasses when i was a child but I could see everything a bit slanted which annoyed me and somewhat gave me a headache thats why never wore it. But now after like 10-12 years i got my eyes tested from a doctor and he prescribed me to wear glasses of -0.75 value (both eyes). I got it made and it was a very high quality coated lens. I used it for like 5-10 min in front of the computer screen and it started giving me a huge headache. Its even paining after taking the glasses off.

I don't think that the doctor or the shopkeeper from whom i got the specs made did anything wrong.
But can it be really giving me a headache because I am wearing specs for the first time?
Or is it because its a very high quality coated lens? It can't be because the lens is specifically made for preventing strain.

P.S. I searched through the internet and it showed that everyone has different views. Somebody says it shouldn't be paining cuz they never faced such problem and viceversa.

Please express your views about my problem and the possible reasons of the specs giving me a headache. Thanks a lot.
>>> Why are my new glasses giving me a headache?