Friday, October 12, 2012

Short-sighted teenager, am I going blind?

Okay so basically I am a 15 year old female with pretty rubbish vision. I had really good vision until I was 13 or 14. I was always able to see everything and never needed glasses. Suddenly my eyesight went 5 lenses worse in my right eye and 3 lenses worse in my left so I needed glasses. Now, a year on, my eyes have gone another lense worse in both eyes so I'm 1.0 in my left eye and 1.75 in my right eye and I am so dependant on my glasses. Without them I feel blind and cant even see the board at school when I'm sitting at the back. Why is this happening? :'( Is there anything I can do to help my sight stop getting worse?

I was also told my vision wont stop getting worse till I'm 21, what do you reckon my numbers will be by then?
>>> Short-sighted teenager, am I going blind?