Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thinking about getting glasses, high index lens and what is the best glasses for me?

I am a girl, on my dads account. :)
19.
I am nearsighted
I have contacts, but I need back up glasses becuase my contacts are aggervating me sometimes.
my perscription is I think this is my left -7.00 and this is my right -8.00 (does it matter for you to know?

What is the best high index lens for me?
What kind of eyeglasses should I get?
Im really interested in the Paula Dean, tigress, jlo from walmart. Something really cute
Would these glasses look weird?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/JLo-Frames-With-Case-Black/19400305

Also, does high index make my eyes look normal? and not too small?

Thank you so much for your time
God Bless
<3
>>> Thinking about getting glasses, high index lens and what is the best glasses for me?