Sunday, October 7, 2012

Any way to Take off my Anti-Glare Coating on Eye Glasses?

My Lenses are about 4 years old now, after working in a kitchen, and being near chemicals and heavy heat and cold, and humidity changes.My Anti-glare coating on both lenses has deteriorating and has been flaking off for about 2 years now.

Looking at trying to get new prescription sun glasses, with medical coverage, and not wanting to get new lenses for my frames yet.

And quality of clarify continues to deteriorate, one eye cleared up as it actually got so bad it all wore away making it easier to see.

I am trying to find a way to get this to happen or promote the flaking of just that layer to clear the lenses.No scratches on the lenses, this is on the inside coating towards my eye.
>>> Any way to Take off my Anti-Glare Coating on Eye Glasses?