Monday, September 24, 2012

My left contact just doesn't feel right?

They are hard lenses because they are made to reshape my cornea. Anyway, so I put the right one in the wrong way and it popped out, and I put it in again, then I put my left one in and It felt like the first time I put it in (I can imagine most of you remember putting in contacts for the first time, and you just wanted to cry it was so unbearable, but then your eyes got used to it and all went well) I had to sit down and close my eyes and it still felt messed up. After 2 minutes I gave up on waiting and I took it out (well tried) but it just popped into the inner corner of my eye, so I lifted the top part out and pulled it out with my nail, and I put it back in.It still felt strange, but after a minute it was fine.

plz ignore the useless detail I learned to include as many details as I can.

So yeah, what was up wit my contact? Any reasons it didn't feel right? I heard sort of a sound when I squeezed my eyes shut for the first time, like bubbles coming out of it, could a bubble have gotten under? My eye was pretty watery when I put it in.
>>> My left contact just doesn't feel right?